Reverend Dr. Bajikile Kusanka Muteba (Peter) is born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in 1958. He is married to Martine Muteba and he is the father of four children whose: Ridi, Prudence, Gardien and Peter.
Reverend Dr. Peter is the Senior Pastor of Yahweh Shamma Assembly (YSA), which is a vibrant, growing, multi-cultural flourishing Pentecostal Church situated at Doornfontein, in the city of Johannesburg, South Africa. Yahweh Shamma Assembly has established many church branches around South Africa and abroad that have become whole locale church in their respective jurisdiction.
He is a holder of several Certificates, Diplomas and Degree:
– Church Growth International: Seoul/South Korea;
– Advanced Leadership Skills: Singapore
– And other Honorary Degrees
– PhD (Philosophiae Doctor), Doctor in Ministry from Mount Olive Bible
Institute & Seminary in New York/USA in Year 2014
Man given to prayer, Reverend Dr. Peter Muteba travels around the world to preach the word of God with passion, perseverance and uncompromising at seminars and conferences. The message he carries is transmitted in a very simple and clear way, and this message transcends denominational lines, tribal and racial divides. And he is the author of the following books:
– The House of God built without roof
– The Secret of the Ministry: Relationship between Father & Son
– Reviewing the Church from God’s Perspective: A study to establish Christian leaders in the body of Christ.
Reverend Dr. Bajikile Kusanka Muteba (Peter) is also the Founder and President of International Christian organization called “Breakthrough Ministerial Conferences” (BMC).